Terms and Conditions for using Cascade Acupuncture Center, LLC ads based on ClickFunnels (™) and ActiveCampaign
Cascade Acupuncture Center, LLC is otherwise known as ‘Company’ in this document.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promotion starts on July 15th 2020 and finishes at close of business on December 31st 2021 unless otherwise extended at Company’s sole discretion.
- “$10 Happy Hour Acupuncture Treatment Voucher” Sign up online from during the Promotional Period and contact Cascade Acupuncture Center, LLC to book an appointment. (“Promotional Offer”) call 541-387-4325 or 541-298-2378.
It includes a 15 minute free phone consultation plus a 45 min Happy Hour Acupuncture Treatment, focused on stress. Any assessment or other offerings are at the sole discretion of the treating practitioner at the time of your appointment.
- This “Promotional Offer” cannot be used in conjunction with any other Offer and is valid for US residents and new patients only. This “Promotional Offer” is not valid for any patients who have been seen in the Hood River or The Dalles clinic locations of the Company within 24 months prior to them signing up for this offer.
- The “Promotional Offer” cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative gift.
- To be eligible to claim the “Promotional Offer” individuals must schedule and attend a 15 minute phone consultation with one of our Acupuncture practitioners as outlined below during the Promotional Period. (“Promotional Product”)
Claims – Entry
- The promotion of the 45 min Happy Hour Acupuncture Treatment, focused on stress can be claimed on-site only in one of our clinics: Hood River, OR: 2690 May St, Ste 101 or The Dalles, OR: 1712 E 12th Street.
- All claims must be received before 5pm on the end date of this promotion as mentioned in clause 2. Claims received after this date will NOT be eligible for claim (there will be no exceptions made in this regard).
Promotional Offer Fulfilment
- If your claim meets all of the Terms & Conditions you will receive the “Promotional Offer” within 3 weeks. If you have not received it within this time please email heal@CascadeAcupuncture.org with your details.
- This Promotion is open to all US residents. Employees and directors of the Promoter, the Promoter’s related companies or any agencies involved in this Promotion, and the immediate families of each of those persons are eligible to participate in this Promotion provided they purchase the “Promotional Product” through proper channels and have not been seen in the Hood River, OR (2690 May St, Ste 101) or The Dalles, OR (1712 E 12th Street) clinic locations of the Company within 24 months prior to them signing up for this offer.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Cascade Acupuncture Center, LLC (including its employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any claim or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) use of a gift.
- Cascade Acupuncture Center, LLC reserves the right to extend, alter or conclude this Promotion at any time should circumstances dictate. If any participant is found to be abusing this promotion, Cascade Acupuncture Center, LLC has the right to terminate their claim rights immediately. Should any disputes arise, the decision of Cascade Acupuncture Center, LLC is final.
- “The Promoter” is Cascade Acupuncture Center, LLC, 2690 May St, Ste 101, Hood River, OR 97031 or Cascade Acupuncture Center, LLC, 1712 E 12th Street, The Dalles, OR 97058.
- For any queries or concerns please contact Cascade Acupuncture Center, LLC at 541-387-4325 or heal@CascadeAcupuncture.org
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time and if we do we will post any changes to this site. If you continue to visit our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised terms and conditions.
Any services mentioned are Acupuncture services and will be provided by an appropriately qualified Oregon Licensed Acupuncturist at Cascade Acupuncture Center, LLC.
Any reference to the term practitioner or provider refers to an Oregon Licensed Acupuncturist.
No services provided are implied to be treatments, cures or remedies for any condition and are instead provided in support of normal health, function, and or recovery.
By using this website and or blog, or making a purchase, user agrees as follows:
The information, services and products are sold or given to the user with the understanding that neither the author, seller, nor publisher is engaged in rendering any legal, business or financial advice to the purchaser or to the general public. The views and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CASCADE ACUPUNCTURE CENTER, LLC.
Any content provided by our bloggers or authors are of their opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything.
Although we make strong efforts to make sure our information is accurate, CASCADE ACUPUNCTURE CENTER, LLC cannot guarantee that all the information on this website and or blog is always correct, complete, or up-to-date.
By purchasing any of our products or services, user agrees to and is knowingly assuming any and all risk associated with using these products or services.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE AND OR BLOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND CASCADE ACUPUNCTURE CENTER, LLC MAKES NO PROMISES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION, INCLUDING ITS CONDITION, ITS CONFORMITY TO ANY REPRESENTATION OR DESCRIPTION, OR THE EXISTENCE OF ANY LATENT OR PATENT DEFECTS, AND CASCADE ACUPUNCTURE CENTER, LLC
SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED (IF ANY) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUSES, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND QUIET POSSESSION. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION LIES WITH USER.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CASCADE ACUPUNCTURE CENTER, LLC OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR USER’S USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION, OR THE PROVISION OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR REASONABLE CARE), NEGLIGENCE, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM FOR PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER, OR FOR ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND AGAINST USER BY ANY OTHER PARTY, EVEN IF CASCADE ACUPUNCTURE CENTER, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES USER MAY INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED ABOVE AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF CASCADE ACUPUNCTURE CENTER, LLC AND ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ALL OF THE FOREGOING SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION OR U.S. $1. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS, AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect. Cascade Acupuncture Center, LLC has the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
Copyright © Orion Systems. This document, or any portion of, may not be copied or duplicated without
the written permission of Orion Systems. http://www.DisclaimerTemplate.com
To take advantage of some features of our Website technology, we may need to collect protected health information (PHI) from you. To comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, more commonly known as HIPAA, we will treat your PHI as confidential information and not disclose it to anyone other than as necessary to provide you with products and services.
We may at times create a case report (a non-personal summary of your PHI) to be shared with healthcare professionals for medical education purposes. If we create a case report, we will strictly follow HIPAA regulations, which require us to either 1) get a prior signed authorization from you or 2) to make sure what is included in the case report does not contain any of the 18 health information identifiers noted in HIPAA regulations. A prior signed authorization from you is not required if none of the 18 identifiers, as listed and described below are used in the case report.
These identifiers include:
- Your name
- Your address, except that we can use your state as well as the initial 3 digits of a zip code unless the resulting aggregate of people living in zip codes beginning with those 3 digits is less than 20,000 people, in which case we will use 000.
- The month and day of any dates directly related to you, including such things as your birthday and admission and discharge dates; and all ages over 89 and all elements of dates (including year) indicative of such age, except that such ages and elements may be aggregated into a single category of age 90 or older
- Your phone numbers
- Your fax numbers
- Your email addresses
- Your social security number
- Your medical record numbers
- Your health insurance plan number
- Any account numbers
- Any certificate and/or license numbers
- Any vehicle identification numbers (VINs) or license plate numbers
- Any device identification numbers or serial numbers
- Any URLS (website addresses)
- Any IP numbers
- Any biometric readings or identifiers
- Any photos or related images showing the face of any associated individual
- Any other uniquely identifying number, characteristic, or code other than a reference number for the case file itself
You understand that any information as found within our Website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice.
You understand that such information is by no means complete or exhaustive, and that as a result, such information does not encompass all conditions, disorders, health-related issues, or respective treatments. You understand that you should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of this information for your own situation or should you have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan.
This information has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA and is not necessarily based on scientific evidence from any source. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are intended to support general well-being and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease.
You agree not to use any information on our Website, including, but not limited to product descriptions, customer testimonials, etc. for the diagnosis and treatment of any health issue or for the prescription of any medication or treatment.
You acknowledge that all customer testimonials as found on our Website are strictly the opinion of that person and any results such person may have achieved are solely individual in nature; your results may vary.
You understand that such information is based upon personal experience and is not a substitute for obtaining professional medical advice. You should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider before changing your diet or starting an exercise program.
In light of the forgoing, you understand and agree that we are not liable nor do we assume any liability for any information contained within our Website as well as your reliance on it. In no event shall we be liable for direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages related to your use of the information contained within our Website.
Copyright © Orion Systems – www.DisclaimerTemplate.com
The views and opinions expressed in this video do not necessarily reflect the official policies or positions of CASCADE ACUPUNCTURE CENTER, LLC.
The content and opinions contained in this video are not intended to malign any religion, ethic group, organization, company or individual.
CASCADE ACUPUNCTURE CENTER, LLC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability with respect to any content contained within any and all videos embedded into www.CascadeAcupuncture.org or viewable on Cascade Acupuncture Center’s You Tube Channel is for entertainment purposes only. Viewers should not rely on any information in any and all videos embedded into www.CascadeAcupuncture.org or viewable on Cascade Acupuncture Center’s You Tube Channel.
CASCADE ACUPUNCTURE CENTER, LLC is not responsible for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from viewing this video.