Live your best life – Be the best version of You!
Cascade Acupuncture Center has helped many in our community overcome and live without distractions of stress and pain. Call or email us today and allow our team of Licensed Acupuncturists and office staff work together to help you: Get Healthier – Naturally. We work with many insurance companies and will verify benefits for you!
Check out our client testimonials board. Together, we can create your own success story.
Treatment Options: Acupuncture, Cupping, Custom Chinese Herbs, Allergy Elimination, Auriculotherapy
- We offer treatments in private rooms with soothing music. Each room is equipped with a massage table topped with therapeutic heat pads by Shield Life or with big fluffy recliner chairs or both! Our electric Zero Gravity recliner chairs have heated Jade Crystals and offer massage as well, check out this video.
- Many clients choose one or more combination treatments of Acupuncture, Cupping and Custom Chinese Herbs to achieve the best results.
- Not a fan of needles? No problem! We also offer Auriculotherapy (Ear Acupressure) treatments and teach our clients how to do their own re-applications between sessions. These are a beautiful supportive compliment to any Acupuncture treatment.
- With the brilliance of Spring and uptake in allergies, our Allergy Elimination protocols can keep you in play! Allergy Elimination sessions also include Acupuncture to support the body’s healing process.
- Our focus is the treatment of pain, however we treat many different conditions. We practice a very effective style of Acupuncture, called Distal Style and only needle below the elbows and the knees, never directly into a painful body area. Our clients only need to remove their shoes and socks and bare their forearms and lower legs and they often experience immediate pain relief!
Bike or Walk Punch Card
If you bike or walk to your Acupuncture appointments to our clinics in Hood River or The Dalles five times and log it on our Bike/Walk Punch card, we will give you one FREE Happy Hour Acupuncture or Athletic Acupuncture Focus treatment!
If you don’t live in walking distance, you can park 10 or more blocks away and walk and we will “count” it!
We care about you and are committed to your health and safety. Please read more here about our sanitizing, air scrubbing and safety measures.
Insurance Information, Sliding Fee Scale, Payment Plans, Focus Treatments for Stress
We are happy to work with you to provide the best possible service based on your preferences and financial situation. Please learn more about our options here.