We offer two different types of 40 min Acupuncture Focus Treatments:
Happy Hour Acupuncture Treatments
These treatments focus on boosting energy, immune system, overall happiness and address stress reduction.
Athletic Acupuncture Focus Treatments
Relax – Refresh – Rejuvenate. Let our needles help your recovery and focus.
They cannot be billed to insurance and do not address pain. Every client gets the same treatment each time. We can bill regular Acupuncture treatments for specific health concerns to any insurance with Acupuncture coverage. Please call to ask us.
They will be available all days we are open in both clinics at these times, scheduled in advance: 12:45 pm and 5:45 pm
Additionally the Happy Hour treatments are available for ANY open appointment slots:
- By calling the day before the appointment day and asking to be scheduled for the next day.
- By calling the day of the appointment day and asking to be scheduled for the same day.
During your first visit you will also receive a 15 min FREE consultation.
$27.50 for one or buy a package of 4 for $110 and get one FREE (Price per Treatment: $22)
This treatment package also offers the option to receive an Auriculo Therapy consult (Ear Acupressure) for the same price of either $27.50 for one or $22 as part of the package buy 4 get 1 free for $110.
Consider giving these treatments as a gift!
Please bring an interpreter to your first visit if you feel your English not proficient to communicate your medical information to us, thank you!
Call us to schedule your Athletic Acupuncture Focus or Happy Hour Treatments today:
All Happy Hour Treatment clients need to do the following:
- Call us, ask for a Happy Hour appointment and we will email them an invitation to our Patient Portal (Patient Health Records = PHR)
- Set up their Patient Portal, by entering their date of birth and creating a password
- Here is some more information on our Patient Portal.
- Once they have set up their Patient Portal, they need to go to QUESTIONNAIRES on the left side and fill out the Questionnaires we will send them prior to their appointment.
- 1. Our COVID Safety Policies and
- 2. The Questionnaire “HAPPY HOUR TREATMENT: 3 COVID Questions” (We have this Questionnaire in English and Spanish!) Each client will need to answer those three COVID questions prior to each Happy Hour appointment, at home from their computer, prior to their appointment.
- Arrive with a face cloth covering (mask)
- Disinfect their hands upon arrival, we provide the sanitizer in our waiting room.
- Wear their mask throughout the whole time they are in our clinic.
- FYI we will take the clients temperature, with a touch less thermometer which measures it at their forehead.
We are offering all of our treatments in individual treatment rooms. Our rooms either offer one recliner chair, one massage table or two recliner chairs or one recliner chair and one massage table. However only one person at a time will be treated in each treatment room. All recliner chairs and massage tables are covered with sheets during the treatment, see images below. The images without the sheets are just to show you our recliner chairs, each clinic has at least one Zero Gravity Recliner Chair with built in massage and heated jade crystals. Check out this video.
History of the Happy Hour Treatments:
In 2008 the banks crashed and suddenly everybody was more stressed and financially tight. Our creative business answer was to offer treatments which focused specifically on stress and were more affordable – our Happy Hour Acupuncture treatments!
Many of our clients love these simple yet effective treatments and do them every other week ongoing – for only $22 per treatment if they buy our Pay 4 get 1 Free package for $110!